Birzebbuga Sailing Club is a nonprofit organization having performance coaching structure in optimist and laser.
Club is active in local regattas and participates in foreign regattas at European level.
BSC is looking for a sailing coach to tutor and lead the following sailing classes and teams:
- The double handed sailing dinghy section consisting of an RS Feva fleet with the aim to form a competitive RS Feva racing team/s on the same level as our current optimist and Laser fleet. The club has 4 fully rigged RS Feva with the plan to increase this fleet as required by the demand.
- The candidate will also be required to coach optimists sailors which have one year experience which are in the pre regatta development stage, Most these sailors would have graduate from our own summer sailing school.
The candidate will be required to meet the following conditions:
- Full time employment consisting of 40 hours a week (Timetable may require some overtime which will be returned as time in lieu).
- During School term its expected that the coach trains the sailors 4 afternoons during schools (afterschool) and full days during weekends.
- During School holidays the coach will be required to do extra sessions during weekday.
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Fully fledged premises which is close to all needs and requirements.
- Be part of a great team of coaches and volunteers with sailing at heart.
If interested please send us a covering letter and a CV on email@example.com.
Published on 24/09/2021